Home » Making Requests
How to Request
To make a request please use the contact form at Ruby Jade Graphics, my graphics site. I will do my best to get them done within the month. If you require screenshots from a game I have not played the wait will be longer and I cannot give you an estimate. I do keep track of requests though and will do my best to get to that game when I can.
I offer scans from trading cards, graphic novels, calendars, book covers, and other related sources such as guides (strategy, or Star Wars essential guides series). I do not offer a full copy of graphic novels or books, so please do not ask.
Books I own - This is a very long list so I'm going to name a few but for the rest I would suggest checking my read shelf and then asking if I still have a hard copy to scan. I can confirm that I have the majority of novels by L.J.Smith, Laurell K Hamilton, Marianne Curley, Tamora Pierce, Gail Z Martin, World of Warcraft series.
Star Wars Essential Guides - I have the following: Characters (old & new), Planets and Moons, Weapons and Technology, Essential Chronology, Jedi vs. Sith. I also own the Jedi Path handbook and Star Wars: The Old Republic Art book.
Graphic Novels - I own a copy of the following comics and graphic novels: Anita Blake: First Death, World of Warcraft #1, Warcraft: Sunwell trology (Dragon Hunt, Ghostlands and Shadows of Ice), Buffy the Vampire slayer season 8 (1 & 3), Magic: the Gathering, Magic the Gathering: The Spell Thief, Star Wars: Mara Jade the Emperors hand (all), Union, Shadows of the Empire: Evolution, Dark Empire, Empire's End.
Video Game Screenshots
I am happy to take requests for screenshots of a particular thing, npc, place, etc. in a video game I own. The screenshots in my gallery were taken over a course of about 9 years and through that period I had various different quality of graphic cards. I currently have one capable of playing all games at the highest graphics settings so I can provide high quality screenshots if needed. The only exceptions are events, especially in games such as World of Warcraft, where the game content has changed or is no longer available. Likewise, it may not be possible due to not having an active subscription.
Current Video Games Available
** indicates a game I have played or am currently playing. Games I have not played I am unlikely to be able to get screenshots for until I have played them.
- Adventures of Sherlock Holmes: The Silver Earring
- Aion Company of Heroes
- DC Universe Online
- Diable III **
- Dracula Origin
- Dragon Age II **
- Dragon Age: Origins **
- Dragon Age: Origins - Awakening **
- Dungeon Defenders
- Fable - The Lost Chapters
- Fable III **
- Guild Wars
- Guild Wars II **
- Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft **
- LEGO Harry Potter
- LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga
- Magic The Gathering: Duels of the Planeswalkers 2013
- Metro 2033
- Neverwinter II **
- Path of Exile
- Prime World
- Red Faction: Armageddon
- Sherlock Holmes The Mystery of the Persian Carpet
- Sherlock Holmes vs. Jack the Ripper (PC)
- Sherlock Holmes: Nemesis
- Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened
- Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened - Remastered Edition
- Sherlock Holmes: The Mystery of the Mummy
- Spellforce 2: Gold Edition **
- Spellforce: Platinum Edition **
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (KOTOR) **
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 (KOTOR2) **
- Star Wars: The Old Republic **
- Startcraft II
- Terraria **
- The Testament of Sherlock Holmes (PC)
- Titan Quest
- Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines
- Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne
- Warhammer 40K: Dawn of War
- The Wolf Among Us **
- World of Warcraft **
- World of Warcraft: Cataclysm **
- World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria **
- World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade **
- World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King **